Thursday, August 19, 2010

ALL ABOUT ME!! ♥

I'm Mary and I'm 13 this year. I've studied in AIS since last year and I really love being here. I have such great and awesome friends and they're always there for me when I've got problems or anything I love to hang out with them to watch movies, or to go shopping [even though I really hate shopping]. 

 My hobbies are simple - going out, listening to music, playing basketball, and drawing weird stuffs when I'm bored. ;)

Also, I'm soooo obsessed with FACEBOOK ♥ It's one of my favorite ways to contact and of course, have fun with my friends *BIG SMILE* The other ones are YAHOO and definitely SKYPE ♥

I'm pretty friendly [got it from my dear daddy ♥], but also impatient and I can get mad easily sometimes [and this one's from my mommy ;)]. I have a pretty cool family, but they all expect a lot from me, especially my mom. That's why I ALWAYS have to try hard to get good grades, and that's also why I'm a NERD

This is my last year in AIS, and also in Vietnam, because I'm going to America, so my friends and I are sure going to ROCK this year There are a lot of new teachers, and they all seem very nice, so I'm looking forward to enjoying this school year with them. And of course I really want to study well in Social Studies class with Mr. Blake.

So that's pretty much all about me. Now let's check out a few pictures of me with my friends :)



Contace me through:

Yahoo! ♥  pewekute24@yahoo.com
Facebook! http://facebook.com/mary.tran24
- only my friends can see my facebook -  


HOPE THAT YOU'LL LIKE MY BLOG! LOVE YOU ALL! ♥ 

0 comments:

Post a Comment